Insurance for Acoustical Ceiling, Drop Ceiling, Ceiling Tiles and Acoustical Wall Installation Contractors in New Jersey, NJ
We write contractors who specialized in ceiling work as described for residential and commercial accounts. Also drywall and spackling work. We represent several companies who have great programs and rates for contractors. New construction, new office fit-outs, new home building, additions, renovations, handyman work, etc.
We currently insure over 1800 Contractors. We can provide General Liability alone or in a package that includes tools coverage, equipment, supplies, installation floaters, commercial automobile, commercial umbrella, etc.We are looking to write small to medium sized contractors where the owners and employees do most of the work themselves. Very little work should be subcontracted out.
Limited coverage for New York.
General liability limits are available in the amounts of: $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because the difference in premium is very little.
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one-person operation. If your business has employees or if you are interested in purchasing coverage please all.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations
- $3,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate
- $100,000 — legal liability
- $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
$509. annual premium
(Add $150. for tool coverage)
* occurrence means limit per claim, * aggregate means limit per year
We would like to quote all your insurance needs.
Get a Quotation
Complete our online HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR SURVEY FORM