Business Owners Insurance in New Jersey
Purchase BUSINESS OWNERS INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY, NJ from Franchino Insurance. We provide Multi-Peril policies or Businessowners Policies.
Business owners policies are package policies that provide property and liability coverages. They are comprehensive AND very cost effective. Some businesses do not fall under the underwriting standards the insurance companies set for businessowners policies, therefore a package or multi-peril policy can be issued providing the same type of coverage. We will evaluate your business and needs and provide the proper coverage.
Below find some businesses eligible for a New Jersey Businessowners policy by companies we represent.
- Hardware stores
- Hearing aid stores
- Health food and vitamins
- Ice cream stores
- Leather products
- Meat, fish, seafood or poultry stores
- Musical instruments
- Office, including professional offices
- Photo developing
- Optical goods
- Paint & wall covering
- Pet stores
- Photocopy stores
- Photographic equipment (cameras)
- Shoe stores
- Sporting goods
- Record stores
- TV & appliance stores
- Textiles pattern and material
- Toy stores
- Appliance stores
- Artist supplies, crafts, hobby shops
- Automobile parts / accessory stores
- Bicycle shops
- Candy stores
- Carpet & flooring stores
- Clothing stores
- Convenience stores
- Dair products
- Drug stores
- Funeral homes
- Gardening stores
- Gift shops
- Glass, china and pottery shops
- Grocery stores
GET A QUOTE
Common coverages are:
- Business personal property (contents)
- Coverage for Damage to Your Building and office Property: that occurs from such perils as fire, windstorm, theft, off-premises power failure and vandalism.
- Accounts Receivable Protection: provides coverage if your records are destroyed and you’re unable to collect payment.
- Valuable Papers and Records: covers the cost of researching, replacing or restoring lost information or damaged papers and records, including patient charts, and x-ray negatives and prints.
- Business Computer insures you against losses to computer hardware and software, including viruses.
- Business Income Protection income lost as the result of an insured loss at the described business location or at a contingent business property.
- MerchantsPro Power Pac Coverage provides additional protection should an electrical or mechanical breakdown result in property damage, spoilage or business interruption.
- Extra Expense Insurance provides for extra expenses that you incur in the aftermath of an insured loss to assist your efforts to restart or continue operations.
- Coverage for Damage to Property resulting from water backup from sewers and drains.
- Credit Card Transaction Coverage protects you if you’re unable to collect payments because of lost or damaged credit card slips.
- Increased Coverage for Outdoor Signs and Fences
- Ordinance or Law Coverage includes protection for increased construction costs, demolition costs and contingent liability.
- Blanket Additional Insured-Broad Form Vendors Coverage may automatically extend liability coverages to another person or organization if you are required to do so by way of a written contract or agreement.
- Fire/Water Legal Liability Coverage insures you if a building you lease or rent is damaged by fire or water.
- Increased Coverage for Outdoor Trees, Shrubs and Plants
- Employee Dishonesty Insurance protects you from losses caused by the dishonest acts of employees, including coverage required by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
- Employee Benefits Liability Coverage provides coverage for claims from a negligent act or omission in the administration of your employee benefits program.
- Liability Insurance for Non-Owned Autos and Hired Autos covers cars that your business leases, hires or borrows.
- Increased limits for Property In Transit, Property Temporarily Away From the insured premises, Personal Property of employees and several other coverages. Customized Protection With Your Choice Of Options
There are many options that enable you to further customize your program to meet your specific needs. For example:
- Veterinarian Professional Liability coverage.
- Animal Bailee Coverage insures you against loss of animals that are in your care, custody or control.
- Funeral Directors Professional Liability
- Barber’s and Beautician’s Professional Liability
- Dental Professional Liability Coverages provides coverage should you become legally liable for damages resulting from your rendering or failing to render professional dental services.
- Increased Protection in Key Areas enables you to add higher amounts of coverage in areas where you may need more protection, such as Accounts Receivable, Fire Legal Liability, and Outdoor Signs.
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella Liability