Coastal Property Insurance for New Jersey
Commercial Buildings (not residential)
Finally a great market for coastal properties in New Jersey!
General Security National Insurance Company, standard insurance carrier, AM Best Financial A+ XV rated. This carrier is NOT a surplus lines company. What is a surplus lines company?
Business owner or package policies can be written with a flat wind deductible or percentage wind deductible.
- Frame or joisted masonry construction must have a building of equal size between the insured property and the ocean
- Non-combustible, Masonry non-combustible and Fire resistive can be on the water
- Up to 4 stories in height
- Shingle roofs must be newer than 16 years
- Flat roofing must be new than 21 years
- Previous losses (claims) will be considered.
- Hotels are acceptable
- Dwellings must have 5 or more units
- Buildings on a historical register are not acceptable
Interested? Please call Jim Franchino, 973-377-6100