New Jersey Commercial & General Contractors Insurance
COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS INSURANCE
If you subcontract out 40% or more of your work, we have several carriers that are interested in writing your business insurance only if the following qualifications can be met. If you cannot meet these qualifications, please do not call or complete the survey below.
You must provide us proof of all of the items below when requesting a quotation.
- Continuous general liability insurance for at least 3 years with no, or only small claims – “Loss Runs”
- Owners & employees must be on the job site and “hands-on” 40% or more of the time.
- Subcontracting cannot exceed 60% of total work on an annual basis
- Certificates of insurance with your business named as additional insured must be obtained from all sub-contractors.
- Properly prepared contracts between the subcontractors and your business must be in place for at least 3 years. Contracts must include a “hold harmless” agreement in your favor.
Type of Work Allowed
- Commercial, institutional, and / or light industrial general contractors with gross receipts up to $75 million.
- Interior and exterior work
- Very limited amount of work in New York
- Commercial and residential work
- General liability
- Commercial auto
- Workers compensation
- Tool & equipment floater
- Builders Risk
We currently insure over 1800 Contractors throughout New Jersey. Please call at 973-377-6100, to discuss your needs or complete the survey.
GET AN EXACT QUOTE. GENERAL LIABILITY – PACKAGE & MORE
Complete an ONLINE SURVEY FORM Complete our online survey form about your business so that we can provide a detailed, customized quote specific to your business, or call 973-377-6100
GET A WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- Call us at 973-377-6100 OR COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- We have fantastic rates for commercial auto insurance with several insurance companies to shop for the best price!
Request a commercial auto insurance quote.