Insurance for Low Voltage Wiring contractors, Installation of Communications Equipment, Telephone, Telecommunications, Satellite Dish Installation & Data Communication Insurance
Serving New Jersey, NJ, and Pennsylvania, PA
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRING INSTALLATION
- TELCO, TELEPHONE WIRING INSTALLATION
- SATELLITE DISH INSTALLATION
- CABLE TV INSTALLATION
- HOME THEATRE INSTALLATION
- NETWORK WIRING INSTALLATION
- COMPUTER WIRING
- COMPUTER NETWORKS
- HVAC CONTROL WIRING
- LOW VOLTAGE WIRING OF ALL TYPES (under 24 volts).
If security or alarm work is done, then a license is necessary to do that type of work in New Jersey is necessary. See our ALARM CONTRACTOR PAGE
We can provide General Liability alone or in a package that includes tools coverage, equipment, supplies, installation floaters, commercial automobile, commercial umbrella, etc. Workers Compensation is always a separate policy.
We are looking to write small to medium sized contractors who do most of the work themselves.
General liability limits are available in the amounts of: $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because the difference is very little.
Below find a quote a single ownership, no employee. If you have employees the premium will be higher. If you are interested, please call and ask for James Franchino. I need to speak with you and obtain detailed information about your business such as ownership, number of employees, type of work done, etc. After this information is obtained, a detailed customized quotation will be sent and/or emailed to you along with an application.
Example for General Liability: One owner, no employee business.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations
- $3,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate
- $100,000 — legal liability
- $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
$515. annual premium
Add $179. for tool coverage
*occurrence mean limit per claim, *aggregate means limit per year
GET A QUOTE SPECIFIC TO YOUR BUSINESS, Call 973-377-6100, OR
GET A NJ WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- CURRENTLY HAVE A WORKERS COMPENSATION POLICY? – If you have workers compensation and want to know if you can save any money, call us at 973-377-6100, and provide us with a copy of your current policy. OR Complete our online survey and use the link to upload your current policy.CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- NEED WORKERS COMPENSATION? – Please call us.
- INTERESTED IN THE COST? – USE OUR ONLINE WC CALCULATOR
Read more about liability insurance: See our LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS page.
All New Jersey contractors working on low voltage wiring need to register with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs. It is not a license, but a registration. View, print, or download an application for Application for NJ Telecommunications Contractor Wiring Exemption Certificate