New Jersey (NJ) Drywall and Sheetrock Contractors Insurance
General liability limits are available in the amounts of: $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because the difference is very little.
Here are two typical GENERAL LIABILITY packages for a ONE-PERSON OPERATION. If you have employees, please call for a custom quotation needs to be generated for you. If you are interested, please call and ask for James Franchino. I need to speak with you and obtain detailed information about your business such as ownership, number of employees, type of work done, etc. After this information is obtained, a detailed customized quotation will be sent and/or emailed to you along with an application.
- $1,00,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate*
- $100,000 — legal liability
- $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
Annual premium starts at $514.
Add $150. for tool coverage
*occurrence mean limit per claim
*aggregate means limit per year
GET AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Learn more about LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS