Insurance for Electrical Contractors in New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
Providing insurance for ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS operating in New Jersey and Pennsylvania is the primary business of Franchino Insurance. We currently insure over 1,400 NEW JERSEY ELECTRICIANS that range in size from a one person – owner operated business to 45 union employees.
We provide unsurpassed service, advice about licensing, business structure, etc. You can always speak with the owner, James Franchino.
Certificate of insurance can be ordered directly through our website or a smart phone and are provided quickly.
Our programs includes ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS in NEW JERSEY and PENNSYLVANIA who perform residential, commercial, or industrial ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING work.
If you are an electrician working for a union and would like to do part-time work, we have a low-cost policy for you!
SOLAR INSTALLATION work is a field that many electrical contractors are doing. We also write solar contractors.
Data communications wiring, tele-communications wiring, is included under the electrical contractor class. If you strictly install, service or repair this type of wiring, and are not a licensed NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR, we can accommodate you. See our web page NJ communications contractor.
Coverage for New York City is limited. We can insure the occasional job in NYC, however 90% of your work must be in New Jersey (or Pennsylvania).
We are your total source for your business insurance needs!
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Tool & equipment coverage
- Wage & Benefit Bonds
The NJ Board of Electrical Contractors requires liability insurance in the minimum of three hundred thousand ($300,000.) dollars, however no contractor ever chooses that amount for two reasons: There is NO price difference between $300,000., $500,000., or $1,000,000. coverage for a one or two person operation. For a larger operation the price difference is so small that every contractor chooses one million ($1,000,000.) coverage!
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one-person NEW JERSEY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING operation.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations $3,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate $100,000 — legal liability $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
Annual premium is approximately $565. annual premium Add $150. to $250. for tool coverage
GET AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS – complete an online survey form
- GET AN EXACT QUOTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS – Complete an online ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURVEY or call us!
PURCHASE A NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR BOND
- PURCHASE AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURETY BOND FOR YOUR BUSINESS PERMIT – Online purchase $50. or print out a form to mail with a check.
WE HAVE GREAT MARKETS TO PLACE YOUR WORKERS COMPENSATION COVERAGE!
GET A WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- Call us at 973-377-6100 OR COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- We have fantastic rates for commercial auto insurance with several insurance companies to shop for the best price!
Request a commercial auto insurance quote.
PASSED YOUR NJ ELECTRICAL TEST? INFORMATION FOR NEW ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS – Please read our information page how to apply for your license and business permit.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS
- EXPLANATION OF LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ELECTRICAL AND ALARM CONTRACTORS
- INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS TYPES (LLC’S, CORPORATIONS ETC. BOARD OF ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS WEBSITE NJ
- HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION LAW