Electrical Contractors Insurance for New Jersey, NJ, and Pennsylvania, PA
Providing Insurance for NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS is the primary business of Franchino Insurance. We currently insure over 1,400 NEW JERSEY ELECTRICIANS that range is size from a one person – owner operated to 45 union employees. We provide unsurpassed service, provide certificates quickly and you can always speak with the owner, James C. Franchino. Certificate of insurance can be ordered directly through our website or a smart phone.
Our programs includes ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS in NEW JERSEY and PENNSYLVANIA who do residential, commercial, or industrial ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING work.
SOLAR INSTALLATION work is a field that many electrical contractors are doing. We also write solar contractors.
Data communications wiring, tele-communications wiring, is included under the electrical contractor class. If you strictly install, service or repair this type of wiring, and are not a licensed NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR, we can accommodate you. See our web page NJ communications contractor.
Coverage for New York City is limited. We can insure the occasional job in NYC, however 90% of your work must be in New Jersey (or Pennsylvania).
We are your total source for your business insurance needs!
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Tool & equipment coverage
- Wage & Benefit Bonds
The NJ Board of Electrical Contractors requires the minimum of three hundred thousand ($300,000.) dollars limits, however no contractor ever chooses that amount for two reasons: There is NO price difference between $300,000., $500,000., or $1,000,000. coverage for a one or two person operation. For a larger operation the price difference is so small that every contractor chooses one million ($1,000,000.) coverage!
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one-person NEW JERSEY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING operation.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations $3,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate $100,000 — legal liability $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
Annual premium is approximately $565. annual premium Add $150. to $250. for tool coverage
GET AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS – complete an online survey form
- GET AN EXACT QUOTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS – Complete an online ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURVEY or call us!
PURCHASE A NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR BOND
- PURCHASE AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURETY BOND FOR YOUR BUSINESS PERMIT – Online purchase $50. or print out a form to mail with a check.
GET A WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- CURRENTLY HAVE A WORKERS COMPENSATION POLICY? – If you have workers compensation and want to know if you can save any money, call us at 973-377-6100, and provide us with a copy of your current policy. OR Complete our online survey and use the link to upload your current policy.CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- NEED WORKERS COMPENSATION? – Please call us. 973-377-6100
PASSED YOUR NJ ELECTRICAL TEST? INFORMATION FOR NEW ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS – Please read our information page how to apply for your license and business permit.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS
- EXPLANATION OF LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ELECTRICAL AND ALARM CONTRACTORS
- INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS TYPES (LLC’S, CORPORATIONS ETC. BOARD OF ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS WEBSITE NJ
- HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION LAW