Excavation Contractors Insurance, NEW JERSEY & PENNSYLVANIA
Franchino Insurance specializes in insurance for all contractors, including NJ and PENNSYLVANIA EXCAVATION CONTRACTORS. Currently we insure over 1800 contractors in New Jersey & PA.
We are looking to write insurance for EXCAVATION CONTRACTORS IN NEW JERSEY. Digging with machines or by hand for foundations, roads, land grading, sidewalks, curbing, bulldozing, land clearing, etc. Of course our general liability includes underground digging!
- General Liability
- Contractors Equipment
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Tools, equipment & supplies
- On-site pollution
- Contractors pollution
Coverage can be included for owned or leased equipment, machines and trailers, bulldozer, excavator, backhoe, front end loader, trencher, ditchwitch, vibratory plow, dump trucks, etc. EXCELENT RATES!
We want to write small to medium sized contractors who do most of the work themselves with not more than 35% of the work sub-contracted to othe contractors. No “paper” contractors who sub-out most of the work.
General liability limits are available in the amounts of: $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because the difference is very little.
Below find a GENERAL LIABILITY package for a OWNER OPERATED / ONE-PERSON OPERATION. Please complete the survey form or call 973-377-6100. A detailed written quote will be supplied for your review.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate
- $100,000 — legal liability
- $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
*occurrence mean limit per claim, *aggregate means limit per year
Annual premium starting at $1,650.
GET A QUOTATION:
Complete our online excavation contactor survey form EXCAVATION CONTRACTOR SURVEY FORM