New Jersey, NJ Excess Flood Insurance
The Franchino Agency provides PERSONAL FLOOD INSURANCE AND COMMERCIAL FLOOD INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY both through the National Flood Program (NFIP) and through another excellent competitive program called CatCoverage.
The NJ FLOOD INSURANCE policies that we write through the National Flood Progam are written and Serviced by Selective Insurance Company. They provide excellent support and service.
The CatCoverage program provides an alternative to the National Flood Progam and many times is more competitive. It provides up to ten million ($10,000,000.) coverage. It provides coverage from flood, earthquake, landslides and mudslides.
Maximum limits for flood coverage under NFIP (FEMA)
- Residential Building: $250,000.
- Residential Contents: $100,000.
- Non-Residential Building (Commercial / Business): $500,000.
- Non-Residential Contents: $500,000.
- Under the CaCoverage program, we can either write above NFIP policy limits or the entire coverage up to $10,000,000. (TEN MILLION DOLLAR) coverage!
- NO ELEVATION CERTIFICATES are REQUIRED
- NO SURVEYS
- AGE of the building doesn’t matter
- NO DETAILED MAPS REQUIRED
- FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, and LANDSLIDE are covered
- HIGHER LIMITS than the National Flood Program
- MORE COMPETITIVE
- BUILDINGS IN THE COURSE OF CONSTRUCTION can be covered
- FEMA Compliant
- Very competitive in A zones
YOU SHOULD PURCHASE FLOOD INSURANCE FROM OUR AGENCY BECAUSE OF OUR TWO EXCELLENT PROGRAMS. MOST INSURANCE AGENTS ARE UNAWARE OF THE CATCOVERAGE PROGRAM THAT IS MUCH MORE COMPETITIVE THAN THE NFIP. BETTER COVERAGE AT A LOWER PREMIUM!
If you currently have flood insurance you should call us now and have us make a comparison with the National Flood Insurance Program and the InsureCat program. You may be able to save a great deal of money.
GET AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS – complete an online survey form
If you desire coverage or a quotation the following information will be needed.
Lot and block number
- Amount of coverage provided by your homeowners policy.
- If there is an existing policy, name of the insurance company, policy number and expiration date.
- If there was formerly flood coverage, we will need information from the former policy. Have that policy ready.
- Year the building was constructed. (exact date if possible)
- A copy of your current policy would be most appreciated
Go to our FLOOD INSURANCE PAGE for more information about flood insurance
For more policy and claim statistics, visit the FEMA-NFIP website