New Jersey, NJ Cleaning and Janitorial Contractors Insurance
We have many insurance programs for contractors including JANITORIAL CLEANING CONTRACTORS, OFFICE CLEANING CONTRACTORS, RESIDENTIAL CLEANING CONTRACTORS, HOME CLEANING CONTRACTORS, JANITORS, WINDOW CEANERS, WINDOW WASHERS, etc.
This agency current insures many contractors in New Jersey. We can provide General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, etc. General liability limits are available in the amounts of: $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because the difference is very little.
- Our programs include residential contractors and / or commercial contractors.
- No use of pressure washers or any exterior work over 3 stories.
- New businesses are acceptable.
Quotes start at $644. for a one person operation
- Less than 3 years experience is acceptable
- No prior general liability coverage, is acceptable
- Residential cleaning is acceptable
- Only occasional small area floor waxing is acceptable
GET AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS – complete an online survey form
- Complete an ONLINE JANITORIAL CONTRACTOR SURVEY FORM for a no-obligation quotation.
GET A WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- CURRENTLY HAVE A WORKERS COMPENSATION POLICY? – If you have workers compensation and want to know if you can save any money, call us at 973-377-6100, and provide us with a copy of your current policy. OR Complete our online survey and use the link to upload your current policy. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- NEED WORKERS COMPENSATION? – Please call us.
- INTERESTED IN THE COST? – USE OUR ONLINE WC CALCULATOR
Janitorial Contractor Services Bond
- This type of bond protects your client from the theft or destruction of their property by your employees and/or yourself.
- These bonds cover the damages should clients be able to prove that a member of the cleaning staff has stolen or destroyed something of value to the client.
- If you have five or less employees to cost of a $10,000. bond is only $126. a year. or $187. for a $25,000. bond.
Please call if you are interested in a janitorial services bond.
Contract Bonds (different from a janitorial services bond)
Janitorial services companies, like construction companies, often need contract bonds (bid / performance bonds) in order to bid on a contract. This bond states that the cleaning company must provide the specific services outlined in the bid and the contract. Failure to perform such tasks can result in damages being paid to the client from the surety bonding company. If a contract bonding line is in place, then a bid bond can be issued very quickly. Please call if you are interested. Cost is only $100. a year for a contract bonding line. $30. per thousand for a performance bond.