New-Jersey, NJ Mixed Use – Mixed Occupancy Building Owners Insurance
MIXED USE or MIXED OCCUPANCY buildings are structures that have residential (habitational) and commercial – business use in one building. The Franchino Insurance Agency can write buildings in New Jersey with this type of occupancy.
We have several very good markets that specialize in providing property & liability insurance for mixed occupancy buildings in New Jersey (NJ). New or older buildings are acceptable as long as updates have been made in the last 20 years and the buildings are in good shape. Frame, masonry, fire-resistive, all types of construction.
- Loss of business income – (Loss of rents)
- Premises liability with or without umbrella
- Water backup from sewers & drains
- Replacement cost
- Boiler & machinery – equipment breakdown
- Flood, up to 10 million
- Masonry construction
- Frame construction
- With or without fire sprinklers
- New construction or older construction with updates
Loss of rents coverage for 12, 18, 24 or even 36 months.
Primary liability limits at 1 million per occurrence / 2 million aggregate, or 2 million occurrence / 4 million aggregate.
GET A QUOTE
COMPLETE OUR ONLINE SURVEY FORM for a No-obligation quotation or Call 973-377-6100