Plumbing Contractors Insurance for New Jersey, NJ, and Pennsylvania, PA
Franchino Insurance specializes in insurance for
We are experts in writing the small to medium sized MECHANICAL and PLUMBING CONTRACTORS who performs residential, commercial plumbing, heating & HVAC. NO fire sprinkler work can be done!
We are your total source for business insurance!
– General liability
– Commercial auto
– Workers compensation
– Tool & equipment coverage
Coverage for New York is very limited. We can insure the occasional job in NYC. 90% of the work must be in NJ, PA, or all other states.
NJ MASTER PLUMBERS should obtain business liability insurance in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000.)
General liability limits are available in the amounts of $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because of the small difference in premium. Coverage over 1 million dollars can be provided by purchasing an umbrella. Limits up to 10 million dollars is available.
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one person operation.
- $1,000,000. bodily injury & property damage combined (per occurrence)
- $3,000,000. bodily injury & property damage (aggregate)
- $1,000,000. products liability
- $10,000. medical payments
$1,150. to $1,550. annual premium
Add $150. to $250. for a $25,000. tool package
COMPLETE AN ONLINE QUOTE TO OBTAIN AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
PURCHASE A NJ MASTER PLUMBERS BOND
- PURCHASE A MASTER PLUMBERS BOND – Purchase online or print out an application form.
GET A WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE
- CURRENTLY HAVE A WORKERS COMPENSATION POLICY? – If you have workers compensation and want to know if you can save any money, call us at 973-377-6100, and provide us with a copy of your current policy. OR Complete our online survey and use the link to upload your current policy. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST FORM
- NEED WORKERS COMPENSATION? – Please call us.
- INTERESTED IN THE COST? – USE OUR ONLINE NJ WC CALCULATOR
EDUCATION & INFORMATION
- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS
- INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS TYPES (LLC’S, CORPORATIONS ETC.
- STATE OF NJ BOARD OF MASTER PLUMBERS WEBSITE
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS and FORMS on the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs – Master Plumber website APPLICATION
- Link to Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
HISTORY OF THE WORD PLUMBER
The word “plumber” dates from the Roman Empire. The Latin for lead is plumbum. Roman roofs used lead in conduits and drain pipes and some were also covered with lead, lead was also used for piping and for making baths. In medieval times anyone who worked with lead was referred to as a plumber Thus a person with expertise in working with lead was first known as a Plumbarius which was later shortened to plumber.
Consider Dan O’Gorman for your educational training. Visit his website DAN O’GORMAN TRAINING