New Jersey, NJ Master Plumbers, Master Plumbing Contractors Insurance
Franchino Insurance specializes in insurance for NJ MASTER PLUMBING CONTRACTORS. We currently insure over 350 NEW JERSEY MASTER PLUMBERS throughout the state from Cape May to Bergen County! We provide General Liability alone or in a package that includes tool coverage, equipment, supplies, installation floaters, commercial auto, commercial umbrella, etc.
We are experts in writing the small to medium sized NJ MECHANICAL and PLUMBING CONTRACTOR who performs residential, commercial plumbing, heating & HVAC. NO fire sprinkler work can be done!
We are your total source for business insurance!
– General liability
– Commercial auto
– Workers compensation
– Tool & equipment coverage
Coverage for New York is very limited. We can insure the occasional job in NYC. 90% of the work must be in NJ, PA, or all other states.
NJ MASTER PLUMBERS should obtain business liability insurance in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000.)
General liability limits are available in the amounts of $500,000. or $1,000,000. One million coverage is almost always chosen because of the small difference in premium. Coverage over 1 million dollars can be provided by purchasing an umbrella. Limits up to 10 million dollars is available.
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one person operation.
- $1,000,000. bodily injury & property damage combined (per occurrence)
- $3,000,000. bodily injury & property damage (aggregate)
- $1,000,000. products liability
- $10,000. medical payments
$1,150. to $1,550. annual premium
Add $150. to $250. for a $25,000. tool package
COMPLETE AN ONLINE QUOTE TO OBTAIN AN EXACT QUOTE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
PURCHASE A MASTER PLUMBERS BOND
- PURCHASE A MASTER PLUMBERS BOND – Purchase online or print out an application form.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS
- INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS TYPES (LLC’S, CORPORATIONS ETC.
- STATE OF NJ BOARD OF MASTER PLUMBERS WEBSITE
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS and FORMS on the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs – Master Plumber website APPLICATION
- Link to Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
WORKERS COMPENSATION QUOTE EXAMPLES FOR PLUMBERS
EDUCATION & INFORMATION
HISTORY OF THE WORD PLUMBER
The word “plumber” dates from the Roman Empire. The Latin for lead is plumbum. Roman roofs used lead in conduits and drain pipes and some were also covered with lead, lead was also used for piping and for making baths. In medieval times anyone who worked with lead was referred to as a plumber Thus a person with expertise in working with lead was first known as a Plumbarius which was later shortened to plumber.
Consider Dan O’Gorman for your educational training. Visit his website DAN O’GORMAN TRAINING