Snow Removal – Snow Plowing Insurance for New Jersey
1. For the small to mid sized contractor.
This program is for the contractor who removes snow by plow or blower from small to mid-sized commercial lots, residential driveways, private streets.
Combination of general liability insurance for all types of contractors AND snow removal coverage. FANTASTIC DEAL!
Let us write your contractor liability and the snow removal coverage will be included at practically NO COST. That’s correct, Practically no additional cost to include the snow removal coverage. Annual policy, not just for snow plowing. The policy must include ALL your business operations.
Please complete our quick contractor survey form below for a no-obligation quotation. A typical one person landscaping and snow plowing business is approximately $1,400. a year. That’s correct. Landscaping general liability and snow removal coverage in one policy at this price. NO plowing of public streets. We have several good markets for commercial auto for better drivers.
2. Program for the larger contractor
For contractors who plow large areas such as hospitals, schools, big box stores, malls, public roads.
Snow removal coverage only. (stand-alone program)
- Policies start at $4,500. per season based on receipts / sales less than $50,000.
- $6,600. per season based on receipts / sales between $50,001. and $100,000.
- Policy MUST be paid in full, no financing. Only credit cards or bank teller checks accepted.
- Copies of contracts (signed and dated) between your business and your clients.
- Loss runs for the past 5 years
- Copy of pre-season site inspection
- Commercial auto insurance with limits equal to the snow removal liability must be maintained
- If a member of ASCA, (Accredited Snow Contractors Assoc.) proof of membership, ASCA certificate in good standing
- All information about when customer needs to be named additional insured.
GET A NO-OBLIGATION QUOTATION